[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question Regarding British Quotes

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:22:50 -0500

What I am wondering is this.  When you are reading a book in speech just for
pleasure, and are using Jaws, can you set it so that it will not say
punctuation marks?  If you are studying oor validating, of course you would
want to hear that, but for pleasure reading can you fix it to not speak
punctuation marks?

Sue S.