[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question RE First Download

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 16:46:01 -0800 (PST)

Going along with what Jill says, I do put in what's on
the front cover flap (if the book I have is hardbound
and has a front cover) or on the back, but I mark it
in brackets front cover, back of book, or whatever.
That way the reader can skip it. Those are usually
brief synopses and are good to use, too, sometimes as
the synopsis when you upload. But when it's the first
few paragraphs of the story, on a front page, I don't
usually include it.

Cindy