[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Star Trek Series Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 16:34:04 -0400

Gerald, you are a lifesaver! Thank you for your help. This site is much easier to use than wandering around on Amazon. I'm making a list of books we do not yet have and am then going to see if I can get them from used book sellers over time. Shane is going to help me with this, and if people are interested, I will email them my compiled list once I get it together.

"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today!" Will Rogers
Monica Willyard, rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
Add rhyami to your Skype if you'd like to chat.