[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question About Project Gutenberg

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 07:45:15 EDT

Oh, and by the way, if you want to know more about the creative commons
license go to Gutenberg and use the name of the author Cory Doctoro as your
search term. His works were written quite recently and so I am pretty sure that

all of his books on Gutenberg are creative commons licence books. In the
preliminary material within the text of the Gutenberg text of the book there
should
be some material that will explain creative commons licensing. There is  also
a web site, but I forget the URL. That information should be given in  that
preliminary material though.  In a message dated 7/31/2008 4:33:31  A.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx writes:

For the most part, yes, but they do have some books that were published
under the creative commons licence. In a message dated 7/31/2008 1:14:22 A.M.
Pacific Daylight Time, slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello Everyone,

Am I correct that Project Gutenberg  contains only public domaine books?
Thanks.

Susan

 Get fantasy football with free live scoring. _Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy
Football  today_
(http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020) .

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.