[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:35:19 -0500

Hi Cindy. I actually like the digital formats and preferthose to print but am glad to have the options of both. This is a well known author many of her books are on bookshare accept these first 2 that are her first books and much older so thought while it's here we'd give it a try. but I A Much perfer reading books on my android phone orvictor stream or just some other way to print. it allows for much more flexibility that way.