[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question.

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 19:56:08 -0500

Hi Kathy,

I have a book with the same problem.  I am just replacing them manually,
because I am reading the book through anyway.  However, this is easier with
a Braille display than it would be with speech.  The trouble with doing a
find and replace is that not all of the words that need an apostrophe have a
blank space, at least, not in the book I am doing.

Sue S.