[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: Stephanie <sdlively@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 08:40:49 -0500

Yes! Thank you, I found them again.. Now I know where to find them the next time I have a poof rejected.

THank you!

On 5/23/2010 8:23 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
HI Stephanie,

The books should be on the check out a book page and you'll need to download
them again so that the system knows you have them, then upload your
corrected document.

Does that help?  You may, by the way, have to look farther than the first
page of books in the check out a book list, since books are organized there
by the date on which they were submitted for proofreading, and lots of books
may have been submitted since the ones you're working on were submitted.

Hope that all helps and doesn't muddy the waters.

Mayrie