[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 08:18:56 -0800

Hi there,

If your screen reader is saying zero, the character is a zero and not a
capital letter O.  I think you need to substitute the capital letter O for
the zero.  Try right or left arrowing over that particular character to make
sure it's a zero and not a capital O.  If it is a zero, it needs to be
replaced withthe capital letter O.  This is a common scanning error.

Happy proofreading!

Mayrie

  _____