To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 7:05 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

Could you get me the rest of atht page, as well, there are a few more errors.

On 3/26/09, Shane D <chatter8712@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yup, that's it. Thanks a lot!

On 3/26/09, Mihaly, Katie <Katie.Mihaly@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think what you want is:

"Bohemian Rhapsody" by Freddie Mercury.
(copyright symbol) 1975 B. Feldman & Co. Ltd. Trading as Trident Music.
All rights for US and Canada controlled by
Glenwood Music Corporation.
All rights reserved. International copyright secured. Used with
permission.

That is from the copyright page of Good Omens by Terry Pratchett. Is
that right?
Katie