[bksvol-discuss] Re: : Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:16:50 -0800

Hi, Sue. The offers might be out of date, but sometimes, the ads mention
different types of books, authors and that kind of thing. Sometimes, people
hear about books they might be interested in through those ads...things they
might not have heard of otherwise. They're not required by Bookshare, but
that's why, as long as they scan well, I leave them in. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.