[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 17:56:22 -0600

Thanks, Sarah!  If I had known all this stuff you learned, I woulld have had
problems, well, at least not the type I have had.  But you know, finally
that is just what I did when trying to get Word back.  I just selected it
and got out oof there.  <lol>  You are right;  I didn't knoow what most of
the items mean, and at first I chose an option.  It would open and show me
maybe up to 20 options, etc.  You can just keep gooing and going!!!  So
finally I got this message that told me to choose what I wanted and clear
the rest.  Luckily I interpreted clear as ignore.  So Word is up and running
and that is all I wanted.  I will add the tips you have here to my
collection because iit is rewarding to be able to install/uninstall, or
modify programs.  I sure do know how to uninstall!!!  <lol>

Sue