[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 16:53:23 -0600

Hi, Sue! If you aren't able to just install Word, it might be worth it to go ahead and install the entire Office suite. You don't have to use all of the software, and unless your hard drive is extremely full, I doubt that the entire thing will take up enough room for you to notice.

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>