[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 01:58:01 -0600

Hi Kellie,

Wordpad claims it saves my work but when I open the file again the changes
are gone.  As for the kinds of changes I try to make, my margins do not seem
compatible with what I am working on.  Sometimes I just see part of a word
at the end of the line, and when I go  to the next line and then ress left
arrow, it goes back up and gets the rest of the word.

What is really bad is that sometimes at the left margin all of the word is
not there.  In one instance the woord was grandfather and the first 3
letters were just not there.  I woould like to be able to correct things
like that.  And I am not sure how to replace a word with errors with the
same word without errors.  It seems to upset the margins, and then that
upsets me.  (smile)

I used to have a typing job and would like to be the kind of validator who
corrects obvious mistakes if I know what should be there.  Thanks, Kellie.