[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:03:05 -0400

Re: [bksvol-discuss] QuestionYup. Mine has me at $91.50, which certainly is
acceptable. Before it was at $57.50, which is about what I'd figured.

Mickey Prahin
check out this exciting business opportunity and it's totally free!!!
http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/4941
e-mail micka@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 614-670-4011
Windows Live Messenger: micka@xxxxxxxxxx