[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:58:08 -0400

Hello Alexis,

If you do not receive an answer here, that does not mean that your book was
not submitted.  It may mean that someone who is not on the list has picked
it up.  I suggest that you wait till the next edition of the Marissa's list
comes out.  It should be listed on it if you were successful in submitting
it.

HTH.

Pratik

  _____