[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:25:31 -0500

Sue,

Here's the page with the July archive.  Just do a search for the string
"Validation Question", and you should find the beginning of the thread.
From what I saw, though, it doesn't start with your Normal question, but
another question you had, so you might want to skip down until you find your
first response in that thread.

//www.freelists.org/archives/bksvol-discuss/07-2005/

HTH

Gerald