[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Maria Kristic" <maria6289@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:33:29 -0400

Either send an email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with "Unset
vacation" (without the quotes) in the subject line, or unset Vacation Mode
via the Web at //www.freelists.org/list/bksvol-discuss. The first form
field on that Web page is an edit field for your email address, followed by
a combo box of actions in which you would choose "Turn vacation mode off",
followed by a Go button. Either way you do it, you should get a confirmation
email back stating that your commands have been acknowledged and set.

Good luck,
Maria
Skype: MariaKristic
AIM: MCKristic