[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:58:17 -0500

HI, Gerald. Well, good! I'm glad you bugged him about them. <smile> I
appreciate this list and the people on here who do have the contact with the
staff that most of us don't have, and I appreciate the answers you guys get
to our questions. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.