[bksvol-discuss] Re: Question

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:55:30 -0500

HI, Cindy. I know you don't have it. If she made any corrections I might
have missed, I wouldn't have those, either, so I'd have the same file that's
on the system now, but we'll see if she sees these messages and wants to
take it back or if someone else does. Whoever takes it, I do know it should
be a pretty easy validation, and I'm not hard-pressed for credits since I
just renewed today, so there's no hurry. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.