[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality/validation credits and lists

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 18:09:23 -0500

Hi Rui,

You probably confused the people..  As yoou know, I did join.  First you
announced that off topic discussions would not be allowed;  then later on
the actual site you said that nothing was off topic.

So now you have the beginnings of carpal tunnel for which I am very sorry,
and you may not feel like moderating a list.  Annd if you just get another
chatter list, you will not like it..  <smile>>  So you need, if you are
going to attempt this again, to tell people what you want the list to be.
Just my humble thoughts.  You are a great volunteer.  Good luck with your
carpal tunnel!

Regards,

Sue S.