[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality rating--when and by whom given

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 00:53:11 -0800 (PST)

Wow! That must happen almost instantaneously, then.
I'll have to pay particular attention when I upload my
next book. I didn't think the file went up until I
filled out the second page and then hit Accept instead
of Reject.

G.Cindy

--- "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> There are two steps to completing the step 2
> process. First is the screen where you upload your
> file. At that screen all you are doing is making
> sure the title, author, copyright holder, copyright
> date, short synopsis, check in format and language
> are correct.
>
>   After the upload completes you get the second
> screen and that's where Bookshare tells you it's
> analyzed the file and gives you recommended quality
> and adult ratings. That is also where you can add a
> long synopsis if there isn't one.
>
>   That's how Bookshare can analyze the book before
> the step 2 process is complete--because it's done in
> two parts.
>

> Jamie in Michigan
> Currently Reading - Father and Son by Larry Brown

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/