[bksvol-discuss] Re: Quality and validation credits

  • From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:54:08 -0700

Hello Cindy,

I know it is not up to us but considering the cost of software and scanners
$2.50 is not going to make anyone rich. Plus is man y ways to do a good
validation it can take as long as a scan. Considering it is not money paid
out, or is it for those not using the site, making them both $2.50 seems
reasonable.

Just my $0.02:)

Kaitlyn
Level III Practitioner
Reconnective healing and the Reconnection
Level 1 Reiki healing
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of
moments that take your breath away:)