[bksvol-discuss] Re: Purpose Driven Church

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:57:07 -0500

It will be grand whenever it goes up to read I know I won't proof it all the
good books usually are taken so I don't worry about it and just wait to read
most stuff now *smile*
when you can't scan that takes away half your choice LOL
so I just wait for the good ones to go up, then I sit back and read them
yea-men.
Gwen