[bksvol-discuss] Re: Purpose Driven Church

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:57:28 -0400

Monica, I do have the book now that I told you I would get (The Lotus) and I
will be scanning it maybe next week, maybe the week after. I have to get the
rest of my computer issues worked out, a new keyboad and a new copy of
omnipage for the desktop.

Plus the library just sent me an email that I have 15 cool books to pick up
if I can manage to get up before they close today (I just worked 4 midnight
shifts in a row so now my days and nights are all mixed up but next week I

Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Velva Jean Learns to Drive by Jennifer Niven