[bksvol-discuss] Re: Purchased to scan or proof

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 16:14:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Valerie

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Sun, 3/21/10, Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Purchased to scan or proof
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "Cindy R" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010, 9:42 AM

Sleepless nights at my house are dangerous.  I am scanning a trilogy of girls
books, Pinklicious, Purplicious, and Goldilicious by Kann.  I then went on
Amazon and bought more to scan (like I do not have enough already!):
Jamie Lee Curtis's Books to Grow By Treasury
"When I Was Little: A Four-Year-Old's Memoir of Her Youth"
Jamie Lee Curtis
"Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born"
Jamie Lee Curtis
"Whoopi's Big Book of Manners"
Whoopi Goldberg
 the 3 "Sugar Plum Ballerinas"
Whoopi Goldberg
"Your Skin Weighs More Than Your Brain: and Other Freaky Facts About Your Skin,
Skeleton, and Other Body Parts"Barbara Seuling
I have a ways better to go before being well enough to focus on my YA, adult
books, thus the high influx of little kids books.Valerie