[bksvol-discuss] Re: Purchased to scan or proof

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 17:26:14 -0500

Dang!  I should have searched my emails instead of relying on that scanned list
that was old.  Oh, well, the library will be glad for a donation.  Hmmm, it is
not on the process list, either.

Oh, looks like it has been on checkout since February 20.  Hope Lori is okay.
She is usually pretty quick with books, but thinking about it, she never
answered me when I asked her if she wanted one of my children't book scans a
few weeks back.  If for some reason she's changed her mind, let me know.  I
will have my copy Wednesday.  I know she will enjoy it if she still wants it.

Valerie