[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publishers and Bookshare As a Library

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 22:47:25 -0600

I, too, prefer TTS, if it's well-done. Stream TTS is horrid, but there is
some that is really quite good. Often, human narration bothers me.

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, check out the Eclectic Collection: A
Celebration of Women In Music, each Wednesday evening from 7 until 10
eastern.
www.radio360.us