[bksvol-discuss] Publisher quality books

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 03:37:07 -0600

I like the fact we are getting publisher quality books but I see two problems and hopefully they can be worked out along with the problem mention earlier. We don't know what the book is about and what catorgory they are in. I will take Adventures of a Scottish Heiress as an example. It is a romance and it is about a woman that runs away from her father and a man is hired to find her, at least just scanning the book for reading later on. We have a lot of publisher quality books today and just thinking of our customers and the limit of 100 books to download until it is reset. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454