[bksvol-discuss] Re: Publisher Quality

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 02:44:34 -0700 (PDT)

I do hope you're right, Lissi, that the volunteer-processed copies of the the
books are being retained and not dumped when the PQ copies are added. I've been
afraid to look because originally they weren't and I've been told that they're
not going to be--BUT DO NOT ASK!! I made the mistake of thanking everyone for
keeping them and then was told--oh--are they being kept? That's a mistake. I
should have kept my mouth shut.

Cindy