[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting page numbers and chapter headings

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:49:04 -0700

Hi Donna, I think I have been successful in doing what you ask.  I delete all
unwanted headers, so that the page number is upagainst the page break, then
insert a space followed by five stars and a space. I also put a blank line
between the page number and any header I wish two  protect. I believe the
answer to your question as to the need of a header for the stripper to strip is
yes.  HTH Tom