[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting chapter heading frustration

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:38:13 -0800 (PST)

I do it manually as I go along. Actually, I carefully
copy it, being sure to leave the page number, then
replace with nothing, being careful not to hi Return
to beginning, or whatever that message is, so the
title of whatever won't get deleted. This will usually
get rid of a batch of headers at a time, but not all,
as usually there are various mispellings in them.

A few times I've discovered, as I read, that the title
was repeated in the main body for some reason, but
that's only happened a couple of times and it was easy
enough to replace it.

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/