[bksvol-discuss] Re: Protecting chapter anemes/page numbers

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

Grace is correct. If the first alphanumeric word after a page break is the word
"Chapter", the stripper will delete the line. So I add the word "Chapter" above
the real chapter title, the stripper deletes my fake line and leaves the real
chapter title alone. A line of stars will also cause the stripper to not delete
the real chapter title. Are the stars left in the text?  I should check that
out....

Carrie