[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proposing the Creation of a Validation Starter Kit

Hi all,

Monica, great idea.  I think that's super.

Kelly, there's nothing wrong with the manual as it stands now. What she's proposing is to add the manual to a series of documents that would be in nature of a tutorial. A tutorial differs from a manual in that it not only gives information, but offers practical exercises and sometimes even evaluation tools. A tutorial is more like a curriculum as opposed to a straight manual. We're talking two different animals here.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring