[bksvol-discuss] Proofreading conundrum

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 20:19:51 -0700

Hi, I want to know what to do when the screen reader tells me a word has a
superscript or a subscript in it. Are they supposed to represent italics? I
don't know how this would be for Braille readers. Does one leave them in or
get rid of them? Aren't letters in the same word supposed to appear alike?
Any help will make me a very happy person for at least I'll have the
impression of what I ought to do, if anything. Regards and thanks, Kim
Friedman.

database 5151 (20100527) __________

http://www.eset.com