[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Software

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:14:39 -0700

Great! I was going to suggest Microsoft Works--cheaper than Word, works with rtf, including displaying page breaks (visually, I am not sure if screen readers announce them).

Misha

Chela Robles wrote:
Congratulations, I think it also works with JAWS too. Haven't tried it myself but have had friends who recommend it.
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andromache" <andromakhe@xxxxxxxxx>