[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreading Hiatus for Lissi Until Late Monday

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:06:41 -0400

Evan, please tell Lissi that she's in my thoughts and that I'm glad she's
got someone to help her. Maybe this is her chance to relax and read
something from the Bookshare collection if she has another reading device.
She is such a careful and dependable volunteer. I'll be so glad when she's
back on the list, whether she has time to proofread or not. (smile)

Monica Willyard