[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreader's Name

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 01:26:30 -0800 (PST)

Wow! Thank you, Monica. I found it.

Interestingly, the books aren't altogether, i.e., to
find the the books I scanned in the early days I had
to repeat the process clicking on my name there.

I noticed that now when one clicks on the title of a
book one can find out how many pages it is. That's a
nice touch, I think. The other thing I like about the
history is that when I try to think of a book I
scanned or proofread because of something someone
posted, like the Christian fiction books, I don't have
to mention on the list generally what it was about or
describe the author. I can scan the list until I
recognize the title.

Cindy