[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofreader's Checklist -- send me your ideas

  • From: Emily Harrison <greeniebone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 15:19:41 -0500

Just want to say, I'm so grateful for topics like this.  I'm a beginning
proofreader, and it's nice to know certain things I should look out for.
Being a sighted volunteer, I want to produce the best possible proof for
anyone who reads the books I work on, but I don't always know how the
finished product will read for those who download it.  Please continue
posting with tips such as these, as they're really helpful for us
volunteers!  Thank you!

Emily

Emily Harrison
greeniebone@xxxxxxxxx