[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing and special characters

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:47:53 -0800

Right, even if I had the print book it wouldn't do me a lot of good.
:)  Not like I can look at it and compare it visually.  And it made
sense to me that the copyright symbol might get scaned as '0'.

I do find it somewhat annoying that somewhere along the line that
character gets converted to a 'c' by email.