[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing and special characters

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:21:10 -0500

I would remove the zero as an extraneous character. But I think either way would work fine.

If you need a copyright symbol © to cut and paste, here's one for your pasteing pleasure.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>