[bksvol-discuss] Re: Proofing With OB in the Mix, WAS: Re: Re: What's right and wrong with the manual?

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:57:37 -0600

Hi Mayrie!!

Thanks for reminding me. I had a mental block and somehow got Pg Up and Pg Dn in my head forgetting that Control also goes with that. I'll try that command next time I proof.

Debby

At 04:43 PM 11/5/2009, Mayrie ReNae wrote
Hi Debby,

Yes, but remember it's control+page up or down.  Page up and down without
the control key does something different.

Mayrie