[bksvol-discuss] Proofer Requested for If Wishes Were Horses by Joey W. Hill

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:00:17 -0400

Hi.
My friend Maithe just submitted the following book for proofing.
She asked me to ask if any of you would be interested in this one.
Christina

If Wishes Were Horses by Joey W. Hill

Sarah Wylde did not move from Chicago to a small town to get involved
with a man. Particularly one like Justin Herne, a man far too
mesmerizing and dynamic to be in a rural town like Lilesville. To make
matters worse, Herne runs a sex shop in the unincorporated limits of
Lilesville, and Sarah is Lilesville's new police chief. She doesn't
care whether or not the locals call it a "woman's sexuality shop" and
that Herne is considered a respectable citizen. She's keeping her eye
on him.

The only problem is, Justin is more than happy to stay within viewing
distance. When a ritual murder draws them together on a case, Sarah
finds that maintaining a professional distance isn't going to be an
option.