[bksvol-discuss] Projects waiting

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:24:06 -0500

I know what you mean, Shelley. I'm almost finished with Desiree and then I'll
do the dog pictures and  if
no one's done the two children's books you asked for I'll do those. Tiffany, I
just checked and now I've
moved up to #290 on the waiting lst for the Nora Roberts book. And then there's
Magnolia Jungle,which,
according to the card catalog is relatively short, i.e., somewhere in the
200-250 page range I think. When
did books start getting to be so big and heavy? And why, I wonder. Do people
want more for their money?
(Rhetorical question  - grin)

Cindy