[bksvol-discuss] Re: Projects 15 A, B, and C; what I was unable to do; question.

  • From: "Julia" <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 00:25:12 -0400

Hi Jess, I don't think you are discriminating against blind people by asking that. Some other books also need a sighted proofreader so you're not alone in that request. And if you do one for blind volunteers I'm sure you'll make someone's day. Julia ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jess Killian" <jesskillian@xxxxxxx>