[bksvol-discuss] Problems when submitting books

  • From: Holly Idler <hbeanie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:05:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List,
I have been having problems when trying to submit
books. I was able to fix one problem I had by
putting a  blank line at the top of the file
before submitting it.
However, I was wondering, how long should it take
after you press the submit button and the thank
you page comes up? Does it depend on the size of
the file? It has been five minutes since I
pressed the submit button and the page is still
opening. Is there something wrong?
Any suggestions. I DO NOT get an error or
anything. The page just does not open.
Holly