[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problems submitting books

  • From: Lara Long <laral@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 12:21:28 -0800

It will likely be today it will be resolved, as shortly as within the hour.
We've had to increase the number of simultaneous commits allowed that triggers
the search engine indexing.  Should experience no downtime, but please let me
know how it's going by end of day PST.

Thanks,
Lara Long
Literacy Product Manager
m: 512.771.4257
o: 650.644.3445
@soolara

On Jan 15, 2010, at 11:50 AM, Carrie Karnos wrote:

Hi gang,

Just to let you know, some people are having trouble submitting books to the
checkout queue, and I'm having problems approving books. I've filed an urgent
ticket with Engineering to fix these problems (I'm expecting that they are the
same bug). Engineering said that these are at the top of their list of bugs to
fix. Hopefully these will be fixed within hours or at the worst, a few days.

Just an FYI! Carrie