[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with Open Book

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:47:01 -0700

Hi Debby,

I would not do any replacement of paragraph marks when processing a book of
poetry.  The replacement of paragraph marks can indeed run lines of poetry
together on one line when they should be separated on more than one line.

I wouldn't want to take a chance that any of the poetic formatting would be
lost.

Just my opinion though.

Mayrie