[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem with BrailleNote and RTF file

  • From: "Cindy Ray" <cindyray@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:57:04 -0600

Cindy4, I once transferred a book and used the MPower to validate it
with no trouble. The one I'm working on now--nothin' doing. I don't
know what that is. I have a feeling that there is a character or there
are characters in it somewhere that are making that happen, but I
don't know. Anyway, I gave it up as a bad idea. So, that's not
helpful, but I doubt you are doing anything wrong.

Cindy Lou