[bksvol-discuss] Re: Problem submitting Quality Report

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:12:29 -0500

Judy, were you perhaps using Firfox when trying to submit your quality report? This morning I had a moment to retry sending the quality report. I started with Firefox 3.6.16, as that is my main browser, and had no luck. I then tried it in Internet Explorer 8, and it was submitted without issue. If you were also using Firefox, I suppose we should notify them that the form doesn't work in Firefox.

Melissa Smith

On 3/29/2011 12:41 AM, Judy s. wrote:
Melissa, I had the exact same problem two nights ago. I finally gave up trying to submit it, and haven't gotten back to trying again. Sounds like there is a problem on Bookshare's end, with both of us having the same problem two days apart.

Judy s.

Quoting Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>:

This evening I've been trying to submit a quality report on a book. I
fill out the form, but when I click on the submit button nothing
happens. Has anybody else had any troubles submitting quality reports?
If I'm unable to send it through the web site, is there someone at
Bookshare that I can email about the quality of a particular book.
--
Melissa Smith
subject line.