[bksvol-discuss] Re: Probably not, but I have to ask...

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 02:41:54 -0800

Hi Valerie,

I think you should write to Carrie and ask her directly.  But my guess is
that, no, this would not be allowable.  Sorry.  I hate to be the bearer of
bad news.

You could, for Nichole anyway, create tables of contents in books for which
she needs them.  If Kurzweil 3000 is similar to Kurzweil 1000 in this
respect, you could modify the daisy file by saving it as a kes file, adding
the table of contents, then resaving the file in whatever format Nichole's
readers allow.  Just a thought.  It doesn't, I know solve the problem you
talk about for other students like Nichole, but it would solve the problem
for her.

Just a thought.

Mayrie